- Installation and Usage
- 1. Download the latest version of Simple DDNS Updater Installer from the download button above.
- 2. Ensure that you have the following system requirements:
- Windows 11, 10, or earlier along with the necessary specifications and
prerequisites associated with the respective windows version.
Python may be required for earlier versions.
- 3. Run the Simple-DDNS-Update-Installer-1.1.0.exe file to start the installation.
- 4. Click agree to our terms and conditions and close the installer, the app will automatically open.
- 5. Enter your Subdomain and cPanel Webcall API URL for the DDNS record you want to update dynamicly.
- 6. Click the "Add URL" button to add the URL to the list.
- 7. To remove a URL, select it from the Subdomain list and click the "Remove URL" button.
- 8. URLs that are added to the list will be automatically updated every 5 minutes.
- 9. You can enable/disable the "Start with Windows" option in the settings.
- 10. The app comes with other features like: Updates built in, error handling, duplicated edit and more.
- 11. Enjoy updating dynamic domain name records for cPanel hosting pain free and without the need of external DDNS services.
Please read the Simple DDNS Updater Proprietary License Agreement carefully before using Simple DDNS Updater ("the App"). By downloading, installing, accessing, or using the App, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the Proprietary License Agreement.